How to Find Us
Our monthly concerts are held in the Contact Club which is situated on Snape Hill Lane. The club has its own large car park with disabled access, licensed bar with tea, coffee and soft drinks also served.
A major benefit is the easy ground floor access for the less agile which is also appreciated by our stage crew and artistes!
- A warm and comfortable carpeted ground floor concert room, with upholstered seating and excellent disabled access.
- An excellent stage with curtains, lighting, sound system and an artiste’s dressing room.
- A large level car park floodlit during darkness and with easy access.
- A quiet out-of town location.
- A welcoming and co-operative management team.
The Contact Club is within easy reach of rail and bus services, and for those wishing to make a longer visit to the area, Dronfield plays host to many fine restaurants and comfortable hotels such as: